HIGH/low/bAnD
Dunno why the hell I decided to become a computer engineer. Thought it would be a fun idea...now its turning out to be real fun...
We're studying filters right now in circuit analysis, and running a couple of pspice simulations. And of course I SUCK at electronics (I can answer the questions right somehow, but I don't understand crap about the theory). Trying to make a UWB pulse generator, and its becoming really screwed up. The assignment is due in today by 5, and although I've 'finished' it, it really seems like the whole thing is wrong. I can't understand ANYTHING about it. Freakin' hell, how are you supposed to do something big, huge, ugly project-like thing (which is what our lecturer wants), in something you don't have a damn clue about. Blaaaaaaaah.
Bandpass watermelons licking floor off generators fused inside coils of sky.
May they rest in frequency.
We're studying filters right now in circuit analysis, and running a couple of pspice simulations. And of course I SUCK at electronics (I can answer the questions right somehow, but I don't understand crap about the theory). Trying to make a UWB pulse generator, and its becoming really screwed up. The assignment is due in today by 5, and although I've 'finished' it, it really seems like the whole thing is wrong. I can't understand ANYTHING about it. Freakin' hell, how are you supposed to do something big, huge, ugly project-like thing (which is what our lecturer wants), in something you don't have a damn clue about. Blaaaaaaaah.
Bandpass watermelons licking floor off generators fused inside coils of sky.
May they rest in frequency.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home