Movies!!!
I just finished watching Shark Tales today. Yeah, awfully late for it. And I must say that I liked it. Wierd, cartoons still appeal to me. I'll never grow up O.o
But, speaking of movies, my favourite would DEFINITELY be the Matrix trilogy. I LOVE those three...they kick ass!!! Respect to the Wachowski's for their work.
Next in line would of course be the Star Treks: Insurrection, First Contact and Nemesis. Patrick Stewart's acting is awesome, and the story lines are killers...especially for First Contact and Nemesis. I just love the starships too. Wish I owned one. Go whizz at warp 9.9 in the delta quadrant and run circles around the borg cube.
I like Star Wars too. Lovely double trilogy. Especially the light saber fights, who can NOT like them? I just found out that Darth Maul is played by Ray Parker, a highly trained martial arts expert. I looooooove the character. Mr. Parker's actually been in quite a number of movies, including X-Men (Toad) and was the headless horseman in Sleepy Hollow. The funny thing about him is that he rarely gets roles with dialogue. Even the oh-so-verbose 'Yes Master' and 'At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have our revenge' lines were dubbed over by someone else. Does Ray have such a terrible voice??
LOTR is pretty cool. I think Peter Jackson did an amazing job with the cast. Elijah Woods was the best person to play Frodo around. His eyes...wow...bewitching. He has that pained expression in them. And Viggo Mortensen...respect for a real good actor there. In some ways he really brings out the spirit of camaraderie of the old days. And then there is that wonderfully beautiful Rohan princess Eowyn. Now she is one lovely, elegant lady. I searched forever for this huge wallpaper of her where she's got that smile of hers just right.
And aside from that, I just found my favourite movie line of all time. 'You've been living on chips for the past 30 years!'. Said by Mort Rainey (Johnny Depp) in Secret Window. Dunno why, but it really struck me when I heard it.
Wonder what else strikes me. Wanna go back to watching movies.
*groan* tomorrow's monday. Need to find out when my digital logic design midterm exam is. I dropped differential equations and linear algebra. Couldn't put up with the idiot of a lecturer. So, I'll be doing it next sem. And a whole load of other subjects which will drive me crazy. Nonetheless, need to be done. I hope the DLD exam is this weekend instead of in the middle of the week.
But, speaking of movies, my favourite would DEFINITELY be the Matrix trilogy. I LOVE those three...they kick ass!!! Respect to the Wachowski's for their work.
Next in line would of course be the Star Treks: Insurrection, First Contact and Nemesis. Patrick Stewart's acting is awesome, and the story lines are killers...especially for First Contact and Nemesis. I just love the starships too. Wish I owned one. Go whizz at warp 9.9 in the delta quadrant and run circles around the borg cube.
I like Star Wars too. Lovely double trilogy. Especially the light saber fights, who can NOT like them? I just found out that Darth Maul is played by Ray Parker, a highly trained martial arts expert. I looooooove the character. Mr. Parker's actually been in quite a number of movies, including X-Men (Toad) and was the headless horseman in Sleepy Hollow. The funny thing about him is that he rarely gets roles with dialogue. Even the oh-so-verbose 'Yes Master' and 'At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have our revenge' lines were dubbed over by someone else. Does Ray have such a terrible voice??
LOTR is pretty cool. I think Peter Jackson did an amazing job with the cast. Elijah Woods was the best person to play Frodo around. His eyes...wow...bewitching. He has that pained expression in them. And Viggo Mortensen...respect for a real good actor there. In some ways he really brings out the spirit of camaraderie of the old days. And then there is that wonderfully beautiful Rohan princess Eowyn. Now she is one lovely, elegant lady. I searched forever for this huge wallpaper of her where she's got that smile of hers just right.
And aside from that, I just found my favourite movie line of all time. 'You've been living on chips for the past 30 years!'. Said by Mort Rainey (Johnny Depp) in Secret Window. Dunno why, but it really struck me when I heard it.
Wonder what else strikes me. Wanna go back to watching movies.
*groan* tomorrow's monday. Need to find out when my digital logic design midterm exam is. I dropped differential equations and linear algebra. Couldn't put up with the idiot of a lecturer. So, I'll be doing it next sem. And a whole load of other subjects which will drive me crazy. Nonetheless, need to be done. I hope the DLD exam is this weekend instead of in the middle of the week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home