Hiya
Hi there,
My first entry! Damn, sometimes its hard even to chose an appropriate title for a blog and to check for the availability of the url. This one took me hours to get.
Let me introduce myself.
Basically, I'm a 19-year old university student enrolled in computer and information engineering. I made this blog to...well...errr...to have a voice I guess. I've tried blogging before. Gotten tired of it. Tried again. Gotten tired. Again. Tired. The moral of the story is: that I've kept trying. So I imagine its something that I want to do. Or else I wouldn't have tried it so much. Or I might be reading the wrong moral into this. In any case, what's done is done.
For an engineer, people tell me that I think a lot. I find that engineers don't think a lot. They DO a lot. But not think. Usually do without thinking. Thats what most of our teachers tell us anyway. When I ask 'why?' a million times in class with my eyes wide open like a disney cartoon character, the answer always is: 'I don't know, just do it'. We live in a world of Nike.
I'm a poet, an author and a song-writer. Or at least I like to think I am. We'll see about that. Currently I'm engaged in an enormous project of writing my favourite quotes, from anywhere, on this big piece of paper and hanging it in my dorm room. It'll have a lot of swearing and rude comments. But it'll be great.
I de-registered for one of my subjects this weekend, so I have a whole lot of more free time. Currently, I'm just taking digital logic design - which is hopelessly simple. I would love to do DLD for fun on a rainy afternoon with a cup of hot choclate. Its like doing fun games and puzzles. Filling out all those truth tables and blah. My teacher's pretty cool too. She's got a nice teaching style. Much more caring than the rest of the lecturers. Most of them have very pointy corners.
Two of my library books are overdue. Been overdue for a long time. Goddamn, why can undergrads only borrow them for two weeks?? Man I used to be able to borrow them for much longer back in school.
Maybe I should go and get them renewed at the library. *groan*
I hate walking all that way.
Ciao
My first entry! Damn, sometimes its hard even to chose an appropriate title for a blog and to check for the availability of the url. This one took me hours to get.
Let me introduce myself.
Basically, I'm a 19-year old university student enrolled in computer and information engineering. I made this blog to...well...errr...to have a voice I guess. I've tried blogging before. Gotten tired of it. Tried again. Gotten tired. Again. Tired. The moral of the story is: that I've kept trying. So I imagine its something that I want to do. Or else I wouldn't have tried it so much. Or I might be reading the wrong moral into this. In any case, what's done is done.
For an engineer, people tell me that I think a lot. I find that engineers don't think a lot. They DO a lot. But not think. Usually do without thinking. Thats what most of our teachers tell us anyway. When I ask 'why?' a million times in class with my eyes wide open like a disney cartoon character, the answer always is: 'I don't know, just do it'. We live in a world of Nike.
I'm a poet, an author and a song-writer. Or at least I like to think I am. We'll see about that. Currently I'm engaged in an enormous project of writing my favourite quotes, from anywhere, on this big piece of paper and hanging it in my dorm room. It'll have a lot of swearing and rude comments. But it'll be great.
I de-registered for one of my subjects this weekend, so I have a whole lot of more free time. Currently, I'm just taking digital logic design - which is hopelessly simple. I would love to do DLD for fun on a rainy afternoon with a cup of hot choclate. Its like doing fun games and puzzles. Filling out all those truth tables and blah. My teacher's pretty cool too. She's got a nice teaching style. Much more caring than the rest of the lecturers. Most of them have very pointy corners.
Two of my library books are overdue. Been overdue for a long time. Goddamn, why can undergrads only borrow them for two weeks?? Man I used to be able to borrow them for much longer back in school.
Maybe I should go and get them renewed at the library. *groan*
I hate walking all that way.
Ciao

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home