MeMoore
Hey what's up? I hope the world is doing good while you're reading this.
I'm currently 'preparing' for my DLD final exam in the library...something I've been attempting to do for the past 5 days. But my friends keep asking me to help them with dynamics. I HATE dynamics. Barely understood enough of it to pass. And now these guys are asking me...haha...how ironic.
But I'm sick of DLD and the exam is a week away. I want to perfect my Moore and Mealey state macine analysis by tomorrow. Then I want to work on some counters.
Been reading some relativity lately and doing some thinking about it. I think it would be appropriate to write E=k/T (energy is inversely proportional to time). Einstein always implied it in relativity, but he seems to have missed it out in the actual writing. Unless of course its there and I don't know about it (which is likely to be the case, 'cause I'm unlikely to know everything that he wrote O.o). What would be interesting would be to explore the k in the equation. Somehow I think it wil turn out to be a square term. Should be able to do it using the same light clock thought experiment he used for general relativity.
Anyways, more on other things later. Got to go and study now.
Ciao,
I'm currently 'preparing' for my DLD final exam in the library...something I've been attempting to do for the past 5 days. But my friends keep asking me to help them with dynamics. I HATE dynamics. Barely understood enough of it to pass. And now these guys are asking me...haha...how ironic.
But I'm sick of DLD and the exam is a week away. I want to perfect my Moore and Mealey state macine analysis by tomorrow. Then I want to work on some counters.
Been reading some relativity lately and doing some thinking about it. I think it would be appropriate to write E=k/T (energy is inversely proportional to time). Einstein always implied it in relativity, but he seems to have missed it out in the actual writing. Unless of course its there and I don't know about it (which is likely to be the case, 'cause I'm unlikely to know everything that he wrote O.o). What would be interesting would be to explore the k in the equation. Somehow I think it wil turn out to be a square term. Should be able to do it using the same light clock thought experiment he used for general relativity.
Anyways, more on other things later. Got to go and study now.
Ciao,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home